SYRACUSE STUDENT HOUSING PARENTS
5 Reasons to Live at Victory
- Location – The Victory at Syracuse properties are located just blocks from the SU campus. All properties are within SU’s Department of Public Safety patrol zone.
- Renovations – All properties are newly renovated throughout with brand new cabinets, hardwood style floors, quartz countertops, and stainless steel appliances.
- Fully Furnished – No moving trucks required. Bed frames, full size mattresses, dressers, couches, desks, tables, chairs are all included. Every living room has a mounted 55in smart tv with sonos soundbar.
- Hassle-free Utilities – All utilities are included at an additional fee including: electricity, water, gas, sewer, trash, and Wi-Fi. No additional credit checks, liability or awkward conversations with roommates.
- Options – Three style of apartments: Apartment style, townhomes, and single family homes. We offer Studios thru 7 bedroom homes. Each room is reserved for one resident.
The Victory We are independent from Syracuse University, but because of our proximity, it is a first choice for students. We are open to all qualified applicants regardless of student status.
The Victory portfolio is managed by Asset Campus (“Asset”). Founded in 1986, Asset is the largest property management company in the nation for campus living.
At Victory, we rent by the bed space. There are a variety of types of apartments at our properties: Studio, 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, & 7 bedroom apartments & houses. Each bedroom is reserved for one resident per bedroom. Additionally, you may rent a full unit at the rental cost of all beds.
A guarantor is a person that will guaranty the obligations under the terms of the lease for the resident including, but not limited to, financial responsibilities. In the event the resident does not qualify financially, a guarantor may be substituted.
Pretty much everything! Virtual tours, online document submittal and credit checks. We also have an online payment portal for monthly rents which can be set up with automatic withdrawals to assist with forgetfulness.
Nope! Unlike university provided housing, our properties are leased on a 12 month basis.